The Base API lets you tap into Base and build your own Base-powered applications for the web, mobile and desktop. Base offers three types of Web API to suit various integration needs:
|Core API||Create, Read, Update and Delete Base data through RESTful API. Search and filter through Base data.|
|Sync API||Keep your local data up to date via Base synchronization layer.|
|Firehose API||Receive a near real-time stream of changes in Base data, including resource deltas, current snapshots and user information.|
Get up to speed with the Base API
- Learn about common formats of API requests, responses and errors.
- Get familiar with the Base API authentication powered by industry-standard OAuth 2.0.
- Make your first call to the Base API.
- Get productive with client libraries for Ruby, Java, Python and PHP.
- Check out pricing and rate limits for the Base API.
- Browse through collection of available data types and operations in Resources section.
Your feedback does matter. Let us know what you want to see from the Base API.