The Sell API lets you tap into Sell and build your own Sell-powered applications for the web, mobile and desktop. Sell offers three types of Web API to suit various integration needs:
|Core API||Create, Read, Update and Delete Sell data through RESTful API. Search and filter through Sell data.|
|Sync API||Keep your local data up to date via Sell synchronization layer.|
|Firehose API||Receive a near real-time stream of changes in Sell data, including resource deltas, current snapshots and user information.|
|Search API||Query your data entities (leads, contacts, deals) in Sell, apply custom complex filter and sort criteria, perform aggregations.|
Get up to speed with the Sell API
- Learn about common formats of API requests, responses and errors.
- Get familiar with the Sell API authentication powered by industry-standard OAuth 2.0.
- Make your first call to the Sell API.
- Get productive with client libraries for Ruby, Java, Python and PHP.
- Check out pricing and rate limits for the Sell API.
- Browse through collection of available data types and operations in Resources section.
Your feedback does matter. Let us know what you want to see from the Sell API.